Some problems

-The hdlist file needs to be rebuilt in the site.  It is used during
 installtion to locate files containing packages.  But I cannot do it
 here due to being in XFree 3.3.2 and the one in cran is glibc-based.
 :-(.

-I will upload a new comps file tomorrow.  It will be pretty barebones
(ie Indy-specific packages will not be in the initial selection, you
will have to go to individual packages)

-I still have a "RedHat Linux" message that will not make RH happy.
In addition there is a typo who prevents lilo configuration at the end.
I will upload boot floppy images when fixed.

It is past 2 am so I will stop for today.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org