Re: gooeys

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Matt & Kim wrote:

> not all 'adopted attitude'. KDE reminds me of Windows. A few hours of KDE
> is not very much experience. A dislike of KDE then could be called

The default settings in KDE give it a fairly windows-like feel.
Perhaps not a bad way to have the default settings. However,
the key difference is that you can do much more tweaking than windows
permits. My KDE setup , with UNIX-like mouse policies and several virtual
desktops , looks and feels more like CDE than windows.

cheers,

-- Donovan