Re: Website/ftp mirror

I expect mirror.ac.uk would be willing to host a mirror as well if you think
that would help. They have alot of bandwidth and alot of space. Being mirrored
there would give you more hits (they can mirror web sites as well as ftp sites).
And they are presently considering introducing a not-for-profit cd-burning
service that would allow UK users to request CDs be burned from (say) ISO images
of CDs...

cog@seul.org on 31/01/2000 22:49:20

Please respond to independence-l@independence.seul.org