kernel

I have loaded nearly all of the kernel RPMS.  Exception is the kernel
sources RPM (the transfer failed at this point)

Indy will use 2.2.14 but it disables framebuffer while the RPM made by
RedHat for their expererimental versionleaves it enabled.  Frame
buffer support is still somewhat unstable.

By the way I reiterate the demand for a volunteer willing to take
charge of the tassk of producing top notch kernels: the one in RedHat
6.1 seems a bit fat and I am sure there are features who could be made
modular.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org