first Squeak RPM's available

Hi,

The first useable Squeak RPM's are available.

In general, I have followed the conventions used in the Debian packages,
especially the three-package-convention, allowing you to change your
image easily. The "docs" are put in /usr/doc/squeak when you install the
virtual machine. To be honestly, I haven't yet looked into jfm's RPM.

The "man" page is still missing. I hope to solve that and other bugs in
the next version.

Please have a look at the "bug list", and help me find and solve bugs in
the package; these are my first packages.

With me, it runs fine, but "Packaging is like sex: you'll always have to
ask "was it as good for you as it was for me?" afterwards."

Thanks and Success,

Stefan