Mirrors

I've just spoken to mirror.ac.uk, and they'd like to mirror our web site
(http://independence.seul.org/) and the ftp site
(ftp://ftp2.seul.org/independence/). I'll let you know how that mirroring
progresses.

The mirror on lug.org.uk is just waiting for me to have a moment spare to
logon and sort it out. The box's IP address has changed, since it has been
moved to a different (free ;) colo. It is now on 195.92.249.253

That's the UK mirrors sorted, what about mirrors elsewhere?

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/