Re: Organizing for 6.2

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Jonathan Veit wrote:

> I thought only IE did that, If you use a regular ftp program it should
> download ok.... doesn't matter your probably close to finish downloading
> already.

Maybe it is only IE, but it's happen a couple of times for things I was
doing. I just think that if I ask it to save it to a file, it should save
it to that file, not download it where it wants, and then put it where I
asked it to, if I'm lucky. It didn't.

and yes I would have finished, if someone hadn't turned the machine I was
downloading to off. Despite my big sign saying downloading, please leave
on. Idiots, they really piss me off sometimes.

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/