Re: Registering domain

> JF Martinez wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to register independence.cx
>
> Poor Christmas Island folks. They were on Slashdot, so they'll have
> received a load of requests :-)

BTW my comment about your remaking of the logo (the Liberty one not the
Napoleon one) could have discouraged you but I find you made a good
work.  My objection was that you made a (tenuous) french flag while I
was trying to unconnect the logo from its french origins.

Present logo not only looks unprofessional but uses far too much colors andcompresses very badly.

If you fixed the flag I would have no objection into making it the
newer official logo.   Unless someone comes with something better.  :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org