Re: LinNieghborhood 0.4.3

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:08:21PM -0500, Jonathan Veit wrote:
> I've seen the CFM, and it is indeed quite good for the end user.  However
> I've never used LinNeighbor Hood, but I would be willing to test out for you
> guys at my school network where we are currently trying to get a linux
> server up, which will be connected to a Win2000 network.  Also we are going
> to use 6.2beta so thats a plus.  And I probably have a good perspective on
> it since I don't myself have the much experience in Samba we will see how
> Indy-ish it truly is.
>
> ~Jon

If you wanted to try this (or another one) out in your school, and write up
a summary of what you did, how it worked, whether it performed as you
expected (and how it stacks up against other solutions you've seen, if
you've seen this done other times), this would be really keen.
I could pull some strings to get the document some good publicity. It would
be good publicity for whatever application you picked, good publicity for
Independence/Seul, good publicity for your school... good all around. :)

--Roger