Installation and CVS

I promised to put the isntallation on CVS, however there are security
problems with this given that normal CVS transmits unencrypted
password so I fear we will have to content ourselves with something
more centralized ie periodic releases with people sending me patches.

I will put the base install for anonymous FTP tomorrow.  The 0.0.0
will be RedHat install with messages mentionning Redhat having been
edited: this is an RH requirement.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org