Re: Additionals directory

jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> But in Independencence version of startx you get automatic start of
> KDE if it is installed and in addition automatic use of resources for
> toolkits like neXtaw and in addition automatic use of special fonts
> and font servers.

You just know how to spoil my fun huh ? :)
I get the point.  how about a script called 'win' that echoes

"You should type 'startx' to load a graphical desktop or hold
the alt key and press F7 to switch to the desktop if it's already
running."

It could have been a simlink to "startx" but I mind telling people
that linux is different.