To newcomers

I am delaying the aannounce until I finish updating the web site.
Unfortunately I am writing mostly advocay at this time and I am slow
at this and it still would benefit from being rewritten by someone
more talented.

There is a prerelease of the dsitribution in
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/independence/distribution

if you  have a redhat 5.2 you can get the differential packages in

ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/independence/differential

SRPMS are ftp://belegost.mit.edu/independence/SRPMS

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org