Syncing

I have synced the site with my disk.  I still haven't checked
coherency but it is a starting point.  The syncing is RPMS only.  I
will sync SRPMS once I am sure everything is right or if somebody
wants to work on them.

I have been playing with kthemes and I am not sure about including
them would be a great idea: they take 8 megs of CDROM space and it
depends on the backgrounds RPM that I consider ugly and I was wanting
to remove them from the distrib in order to save another 8 megs.  So
net loss is 16 Megs of CD space.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org