Indy-0.2 boot.img

Jean,
I downloaded the images and differentials directories from belegost. I
have the RedHat-6.0 CD, so I only picked out what looked different from
the other directories to get an Indy-6.0-0.2 install going.

But I have run into a little problem. I can't get *boot.img* to boot
off of a floppy. I downloaded the image a total of three times thinking
it was corrupt. I copied the image onto the floppy using rawrite in dos
and dd in linux grabbing at straws. I have tried several floppies. Still
no luck. )-:

I booted the RedHat CD to get the first half of the install going,
planning to do the install from the partition I downloaded Indy to. But
when the install finds the stage2.img it cannot load it and the install
fails. ))-:

Are the images usable? Or is the install currently unstable?

I thought about running the default RedHat installer and just adding
the differentials for now, but I really was curious about the Indy
install.

Any tips?

--

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com

	The moral progression of a people can scarcely begin till they
	are independent.
						--James Martineau

	Go get your Independence Linux now!
	http://www.independence.seul.org