Re: Indy-0.2 boot.img

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, JF Martinez wrote:

> Can you give the exact path where you picked the image?  I have
> rechecked and both the boot and the bootnet images work.  You are
> supposed to pick them at
> ftp://belegost.seul.org/independence/Indy-6.0-0.2/images/

That's just where I picked the image, dated July 27.

> Also the boot.img is from July 27 in this diredctory.  Finally I
> downloaded the boot.img from the site and I compared it with the
> working image I have.  They match.

Hey, I'll try again using another ftp client and download to another
drive and directory just for the hell of it (-:

Thanks Jean.

--

R.G. Mayhue
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com

	The moral progression of a people can scarcely begin till they
	are independent.
						--James Martineau

	Go get your Independence Linux now!
	http://www.independence.seul.org