Re: Indy-0.2 boot.img

> From: R G Mayhue <rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com>
> Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:38:31 -0400
> Sender: owner-independence-l@independence.seul.org
>
> Rodger,
>
> I used new floppies, reformated under dos. I don't use old or used
> floppies for the very reasons you mentioned. I even reformat the new
> floppies to be sure.
>
> Why would the very same floppies, two of them, work perfectly with the
> RedHat boot.img??
>
> DooDoo, DooDoo, DooDoo, DooDoo, DooDoooo!!
>
> I can't win any money in the local lottery either!! If it weren't for
> luck....
>
> But I keep playing (-;

I summarize: it doesn't work for you.  It works for me and in addition
it matches what is on the site.  Could be there si some caching
mechanism at work who makes you download acorrupted copy.

Ah! I used wxftp for downloading it when I checked.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org