Re: Logo!

It is nice but there is no penguin in it not that there is one on the
graphic we have at the website www.independence.seul.org . Can we have a
penguin running after the guy and maybe even trying to hit him with its
nose as well? That could give a funnier note. Just an idea no need to worry
about it.

Oh on another note, JF I have received no email so far.

TTYL