Re: I am back

>I was back one day after schedule (15 instead of 14 july)
>only to find the phone (and thus internet access) was out
>of order.  It works now and work on 2d snapshot will resume.

Excellent. Ive been coding quite a bit lately so i just might
be ready to actually contribute to Indy. Sad thing is my current
linux box decided to stop connecting to the internet for some
unknown reason. Its barely worth tyring to fix because this
machine is retiring rather soon.

Maybe in the mean time i can do some documentation type work or
something else useful.

Is there an up to date todo list?
Thanks

--