Voodoo Banshee

I have succeeded in integrating support for Banshees and Voodoo 3 to
the next version of Independence.  Not easy and very time consuming (a
full recompilation of XFree takes 1h30 on a K6-300.

I will upload the stuff in a few days when someone lends me bandwidth.

I will try to have new NVidia drivers with GLX in the additional part (it
will not be possible to integrate them directly into XFree.)

The goal is to have the most complte X support dpecailly for gaming
cards.  This version of XFree is not good for gaming but we will
support the cards people bought for gaming under Windows.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org