Re: html editing

Lee Sharp
> I have yet
>to find an editor I really like.  The Front Page editor <editor only, not
>the "suite"> is just the least suckie so far. :-)  Any sugestions will be
>looked at with great anticipation. :-)
>
>            Lee

I use Page Mill when I get stumped, don't know how to do a certain thing
that I want to show up on the web site. I have found it to be helpful and
the code it generates is very clean. Good to correct my spelling too, one of
the better spell checkers. However, I still go through the code to verify
what I want and edit accordingly. If you like tables, it is one of the best
for creating them.

Bud