Sv: Synopsis

Jean:

> Translations both of software descriptions and	!
> of some texts seen by the user during install	! None

I'm willing to give this a shot. I (still) can't find the time to update
the web pages, but this task should be easier to handle (when talking in
time-related terms, of course :)

> Managing, taking care of those who fill the form! None

Explain the exact job description and I'll consider that one too.

> PR: ensuring that Indy's goals are widely known ! None

Do we have any posters etc. to use at shows, Linux meetings and "all those
other events" that might come up?

<OFF_TOPIC>

What is the official opinion on application performance (e.g. would an
application written in C rate higher than a shell script just because it's
a bit faster?)

</OFF_TOPIC>

--
Rune