Re: installing

> I finally took the linux plunge after my last windazed crash. It wiped
> my harddrive into secuential characters of uselessness. I've installed
> Corel 1.1 and Mandrake 7.0. I am not really happy with the problems I've
> encountered getting setup. If I wipe Corel and install RedHat 6.2 can I
> upgrade to Indy?? How?? I'd like to use Indy if possible. I also think I
> should mention I've got a Voodoo Banshee vid card.

You will be able to upgrade to Indy when Indy is ready.  Presently it
is not.  Your Banshee should not be a problem (I had one myself).
What I don't understand is why you seem to have had problems: it has
been supported in XFree since July 1999

Understand however that I cannot make miracles in order of flashy
installations (not enough man power for that).  What I try harder is
having some problems never happenning in the firzst place and that
means the user will not even see the additional work

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org