Re: The definitive text of the Announce

> ..ooops
>
> I posted my last message before I noticed you had already revamped,
> although some of the items still apply. The "definitive" version is
> definately a lot better.

I made it definitive because I posted it before I had time to
have second thoughts about it.  :-)

Pity that I didn't see your message in time because this would have
allowed correcting some typos and obscure sentences like:

"Both KDE, fonts and font servers and special widgets" who should have
been "Both KDE, fonts, font servers and special widgets"

But the definitive text was far better for explaining why present
distributions fall short in tackling the problems of the Linux user.

Also I posted _only_ to LinuxAnnounces.  When I tried to do it in
freshmeat it wasn't clear to me if, to make it fit in their much
shorter format, I had to summarize my announce or if they use to do
the summarizing themselves.  I think I will have the same problem with
Slashdot.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org