Re: Announce in french

> I still haven't had any answer of Linux Announces and haven't seen it
> the announce published.  But it was published on french sites and I am

linux announce usually takes a while before it shows up. It will hopefully
be out within the week.

Do you have plans for posting to freshmeat/slashdot? (We might want to do
it on a weekday, at the beginning of the day, for most effect. On the
other hand, 'most effect' might be kind of painful. ;)

> Problem will be: where to build that new version?  We can deploy one
> distrib on cran/belegost not two (the 0.1 and the one being built).
> This would be a building site until ready to be copied to
> cran/belegost, not a downloading site.

I've got some extra space on belegost (a couple gigs, maybe less if the
Berolinux guy wants a mirror).

As for other sites, tolkien.seul.org has a gig free, and one of the
seul-pub people has a slow machine on the net with 700megs of space. I
was going to use it for backups, but we could probably use it for some
more complex things as long as it doesn't get much load.

--Roger