AIM/ICQ??

Hi,

I just had a thought (thoes happen every once in a while).  Should we do an
AIM or ICQ thing so that we can instantly get in contact with people if they
are online?  Especially if we are working on a rather critical area, it would
cut down on the time it takes to send an e-mail and wait for someone to read
it.  I know AIM (AOL Instant Messanger) has clients for Windows
(http://www.aol.com/aim) and Linux (http://www.aim.aol.com/tik build using
TCL/TK).  I'm not sure if ICQ has a Linux version.  Any ideas?

Max DiOrio
romulus15@aol.com
romulus15@mvip.net