Things needed

When starting Netscape the user will find a web page at
/usr/doc/HTML/index.html belonging to the indexhtml RPM.

It would be great if someone maintained it, adding pointers to our own
doc but also to important Web sites for finding info or software like
www.linuxstart.com or www.filewatcher.org.  This could be done in
conjunction with maintaining the Independence_features package who
presently contains a bare bones description of the stuff we ship
specific to Indy (format would be html)

I am also finding I have problems keeping track of newcomers, briefing
them and trying to assign them to tasks.  Orgnaization is too
centralized around me.

Is there someone willing to write some Perl scripts useful for the
maintenance of the distrib?

Finally you are free to suggest features or programs.  Specially if
you implement them.