Two bugs

I have discovered two bugs: one is display of garbage when you selet
french as language and then try to select packages individually.  This
bug doesn't occur in RedHat 5.2, at least when installing from CD.

The other is that if you hit the PGUP or PGDOWN key while selecting
packages the install will crash.  You are supposed to use only the UP
and DOWN keys.  I think this bug is a legacy from RedHat.

Question is what to do about them except documenting them?  I should
be working on 0.2

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org