Autodocs texts

For now I have  a couple critics:

-You speak about RFCs.  This is for technical users.  I; myself, have
 never read one

-You talk about mount points without defining them.  Also you talk
 about SMB shares but there are people who don't know what is a share.
 Need to explain this or tell them "if you don't undersatand, then you
probably don't have them."

-About boot disks.  People with CDROMs don't need them most time but
 they need to make the CD bootable in the BIOS.  Perhaps explaining
 would confuse them.

-About the size of partition problem is that BIOS don't allow booting
 beyond cylinder 1024.  And old disks have a limit on the size of
 cylinders who make that cylinder 1024 is 512 Megs.  So if any part of
 the kernel is beyond 512 megs you cannot boot.  Only way to be sure
 the kernel is under the limit is by having the whole partition
 containing it being under 512 Megs.  Modern disks use address
 translation (LBA mode) and I routinely boot kernels who are in a
 partition beyond the 4th G in the disk.

-The "configuring' link is nowhere to be seen.  Neither are the
 following (unwritten I presume).

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org