Re: Tips

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> It would be useful if at each login the user would be presnted with a
> Tip about Linux use.  Making the app is trivial but problems is
> building the database.

It'd have to be optional, tho, and give the user away to disable it.

IIRC, something like this came up on the ldp-discuss list, but nothing was
done about it.

> Volunteers

I could help collect the tips, but I'm quite busy at the moment, with
exams and stuff.

David
--
David Webster |   cognite.net    | Project Independence Linux, Security:
cog@seul.org  | cogito, ergo sum | http://independence.seul.org/security/