Re: Tips

JF Martinez wrote:

> It would be useful if at each login the user would be presnted with a
> Tip about Linux use.  Making the app is trivial but problems is
> building the database.
>
> Volunteers

It's worse than that. The app exists already.  It's called "fortune"
and "kfortune".  we need only create a file called

 "/usr/share/games/fortune/tips"

or some such filename in an rather simple format.  then set kfortune
to start up with X and fortune to run when you log in at the CL.

The hard part is thinking up and writing tips.  I'll start combing
the docs.  Send me whatever comes to mind whenever it dose.