Re: leaving the project - finishing up loose ends

JF Martinez wrote:

> Sigh

Oh, cheer up, you won't really miss me. I didn't do that much after all
;-) Again, that is the only reason I leave: "time/ interest scheduling".
I /do/ wish you folks all the luck in the world off course.

> I will maintain them.

In that case, I'll let the chap who maintains the "squeak for UNIX"
pages, and SqC know that they can find new versions on ftp2.seul.org and
that they can contact you for this.

> I am interested on those bugfixes where can I get them?

they're in my public_html dir at cranleigh. So something like
http://independence.seul.org/~stefan/vncserver should give it to you.

Greets,

Stefan