SuSE 6.4 will include XFree86 4

Hey...I was just checking out SuSE's web site and they announced that they
will distribute SuSE 6.4 with XFree86 4.0  on the cd.  But from what I can
tell...you have to install it because XF86 3.3.6 will be the installed
version.  I've included part of the press release on SuSE's web site.

Max

Hardware support

Xfree86TM 3.3.6 now supports brand new grphic chips, such as NVIDIA
VANTA/GeForce 256, Savage2000 and Intel i810. Also new is the 3D hardware
acceleration for ATI Rage Pro, Intel i810, S3 ViRGE and Nvidia
VANTA/GeForce256.

IT professionals and developers will appreciate the inclusion of the just
completed XFree86 4.0. SuSE is the first distribution to include this
software. (Since XFree86 4.0, according to statements from the XFree86
Project, is not yet fully tested, it is not the default.) As a technological
demonstration, SuSE presents SaX2 (SuSE advanced X Configuration), a
graphical interface in which all features of Xfree86 4.0 can be conveniently
configured. XFree86 4.0 and SaX2 are on CD-ROM #1 in the directory /unsorted.
Please make sure to read the Release notes before installing.

The support for USB devices has been significantly increased - most USB mice,
USB keyboards and USB scanners are now supported.