Re: Adding helix to Indy

JF Martinez wrote:

> We will have to fix the splash screen and create our own one.

Allow me to still interfere ;)

Helix Code is just what Indy needs; no headaches (at least for Indy
developers) to get the newest GNOME. RedHat is supported by Helix and
therefore it should work fine with us.

If you *don't* change anything about the Helix Code packages, they will
always be immediately up-to-date. You'll only have to make 'em part of
Indy when you burn a CD-ROM, for instance. But if you change minor
things, you'll always have to keep up with the newest versions. That's
double work, anayway. Better just see Helix Code as an external
contribution to Indy.

Greets,

Stefan