Re: Indy / RedHat 6.2 & ISO image.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 09:21:19AM -0500, Kevin Sproul wrote:
> Dinos Kouroushaklis wrote:
>
> They don't have indy ISOs but they will keep them if they are sent.
> This way we have a way to ease the load on beleghost.  Just link
> directly to there from the web site and have a file in our ISO dir
> that lists that URL.

[root@belegost ftp]# df .
/dev/hdb2             10969430   8627570   2341860  79% /mirror

Hopefully this will help for now. Let me know when you need more than
3 cd's worth of space, Jean.

As for easing the load on belegost, we've got a partial T3 here.
lite.seul.org (which lives about 3 feet from belegost) served
the redhat 6.0 images plus rpm's on the day RH60 came out. When
ftp.redhat.com became unreachable, lite was announced on slashdot.
We had to play a bit with the traffic shaping rules in the kernel,
but we survived pretty well.

Indy isn't going to top that. Don't worry about it. :)

--Roger