Install source and translations

I have loaded the primary source to
ftp://belegost/mit/edu/independence/experimental/misc/src/install

For now it is the primary source with some text changed for copyright
reasons.  The new text has to be tranlated to other languages.  Most
of it can be done automatically except for a couple entries in
install.c and install2.c.  I need people for translating these
entries.  I will disable support for languages for whom we will not
have translations.  I did blind trnslations for 0.1 but not this time.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org