Re: Fwd: Re: NEdit

I ended rejecting it.  It wasn't on licensing terms. Perhaps I didn't
read it because I don't consider this being acceptable: such licenses
means that peoiple without cheap net access can hardly get it.  And
many of them are poor people.  In fact it was on technical terms
(Motif application) and I decided including cooledit in place.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org