Re: Mandrake

Mandrake also shuts my computer off (crashes it) if I leave it idle for more
than an hour, every time. Anyone know how to fix that?

Still can't get network access, the card is installed and the system says it
is there and functioning but I can't access the intranet or the internet.
The only thing that did work in Slackware is the only thing that doesn't
work in Mandrake. For me it is the most critical. I am totally screwed here.
If anyone can help me out I will pay you.

Darin