Re: About Eazel and Mandrake

I just finished speaking with Eugen Clement at Mandrake.  He
assures me that there were some changes at Mandrake, but
that they are "...far, far, far, from being in trouble or
leaving the market."

I have not yet heard any details on eazle, but if it is tru,
yes, we have lost a cross distrubution stabilizer.

my 2 cents

Bill Ries-Knight