Re: Anyone interested in evaluating sound software=?windows-1251?Q?=3f?=

>I am considering to  introduce some software for sound syntesis in the
>distribution.   Candidates would be SoundStudio, ardour and jmax (this
>one is from IRCAM a famous institution in sound research) or anything else
>you suggest.
>

>If someone volunteers  to evaluate them I could do some quick and dirty RPMs
>of them
>
>I would also like software for other msusic realted areas like solfege.
>
>			JFM

Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about sound editing and the such on linux
boxes. My computer is far too slow for it to be worthwhile to work with sound files. Already tried with windoze. (I know, i know, windoze is slow)

In late june when i pickup my new machine I wont have these excuses anymore :)

--
evil, corruption and bad taste
cEnsE