Re: Color management

Color management would add alot to linux in terms of working with graphics.
It would improve the GIMP to a level even closer to that of Photoshop and add
more control over scanning and printing. This is a good start. I myself dont
know much about graphics but i do know that at the moment, windows applications
are running the home user graphics market.

If someone could spend the time figuring all that stuff out, compiling,
configuring and using it then i think it would be a good adition to indy.
It would draw more people to linux and indy for everyday use.

Thats my opinion.

p.s. soon i will have my new computer and faster internet connection so i will
actually be able to download and test all this stuff.

--
cEnsE,

  Project Nothing
    http://projectnothing.netfirms.com/