truetype

I asked a long time ago how to use truetype fonts under X. I finally found the
answer: You have to use 'ttmkfdir -o fonts.dir' and then add the folder to
fontpath. Doh! It's so simple but I'm amazed it's so poorly documented! man xfs
gives absolutely no clue, I had to find this information on the web.

Btw. it's about time Linux distributions moved to ttf instead of bdf. Aren't
there any good quality ttf-fonts that you can distribute for free?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Birger Langkjer