Re: Logo and text

> On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, JF Martinez wrote:
>
> > The technical ones is that the <em> mark in not very goodfor
> > emphasizing so I guess it would be better to use the <bd> mark in
> > several places, particularly for the "we need YOU" part
>
> This is *NOT* true. Since we are using css, we can make <em> mean
> *whatever we want it to mean*. If you'd like me to fix the stylesheet so
> that the <em> tag does something different, I can do that. <em> is for
> mild emphasis, <strong> is more forceful.
>
> Secondly, <bd> is not a real tag. <B> which you were probably thinking of
> is a physical markup tag which you should not use. The appropriate tag to
> use instead ( for forceful emphasis ) is <STRONG>

OK.  I just noticed how difficult it was to notice the emphasis on
short parts when emphasized with <em> and I wanted something stronger
specially when the text emphasized is a single word or a couple words.
I didn't knew about <strong>

Of course changing the style of emphsized parts is also an option but
I am not the web designer.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org