Re: Wine?

LocutusPC2@aol.com wrote:

> I was just wondering, is Wine included with Indy? If not it
> may not be a bad idea, especially for those users making the
> transition from windows, then again it could baby them and
> they might not bother to use native apps.
> Thoughts?

Philosophical issues aside, Wine doesn't work well enough for most
of the apps people want to use.  Until it dose then it will not
have much of an impact on Linux native apps, user perceptions
or anything else.

Note that Corel is working hard with the rest of the Wine team
so it may actually be of some use in a year or so.