RE: hey wassup L ;)

Well it qualifies as un-solicited, illegal spam.  It does not include a
clear way to turn it off.  It is also advertising a stolen product.  Who
knows but that some of the sites he is providing may be illegal as well.  I
think that with the combined technical know how on this list and the others
we could find a way to collect some evidence and track down and prosecute
this turkey.

There are ways to track such things.

We are idiots to allow this to continue.

Bill