Re: Status reports.

> I'm familiar-ish with PHP (i.e. have used it to include a text file on my
> web site, is it supported on cran?

If you are just looking at including text files, server side includes are
probably the easiest way to do it. It's pretty simple: basically, you just
do this:

<!--#include virtual="/path/file.html" -->

> If you need a hand updating stuff, just yell. I've got the Indy.tar.gz
> sitting in my ~/ and apache installed on my server, and ssh running on my
> desktop.

Cool. Here's something you could help with:
Firstly, I like the idea of having multi-level links. Maybe we
should work to using the same navigation bar for the whole site.
This would involve modifying

/head.shtml

so that it includes the links in the files

/distribution/head.shtml
/developers/head.shtml

Cheers,
--