Re: head.shtml

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, David Webster wrote:
>
> > they have rwxr-xr-x perms, all the way through. This should be enough. I'm
> > thinking it's a problem with the config files.
>
> Take a look at access.conf

OK, fixed the problem. I changed Doc.Root to /home/indy/public_html in
another config file, but forgot to change the <Directory > entry in
access.conf. Thus it wasn't allowing includes or indexing, and I also
hadn't added index.shtml as one of the DirectoryIndex's, so it was trying
to open a dir listing, but access.conf wasn't allowing it to. Problem now
fixed. :)

Thanks.

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='