Re: Download instructions for Indy 0.0.0

Salut,

jfm2@club-internet.fr a écrit :

>  I) Downloading and installing  the distributuion
>
> You will need the contents of two directories:
>
> ftp://belegost.seul.org/pub/independence/Indy-7.0/CD1

I didn't found any Indy-7.0 dir in independence, but Indy-7.0build. Is it
correct ?

My ftp cllient is lftp. I use the mirror command to get directories, but it
was unable to get links.
So maybe you should do a script that regenerate symbolic links after download,
or is it because my client isn't good enough ?

(as for the script, I can do it if you want, with recursion in dirs and awk to
get the right fields in ls -l)

Would that kind of problem be resolved with an ISO image ?
And is it because you haven't eenough space on belegost to put one, or because
you haven't enough bandwith ? In the latter case, I could do it if the links
problem is resolved.

Pat