Non member submission from [Dinos Kouroushaklis <dinos@usa.net>]]

Dinos has subscribed from another adress than the he is posting with.

From: Dinos Kouroushaklis <dinos@usa.net>
Subject: Re: About cuts in mail clients

My vote is to keep pine as it is handy in times of absolute distress.
I personally use pine most of the time on unix hosts because of its
simplicity. All command are on your screen ... ok type "O" to see the
Other commands and the fact that it does not move opened mail from the
inbox (/var/mail/username or whereever it lies to my /home/username/mail
directory) letting me in this way to both view my mail and then poll
it using a pop client.

My 2 cents.
Later

Dinos