Anyone has a Lexmark printer?

Lexmark has issued the first two Linux drivers for inkjet printers
ever written for Linux by a manufacturer.  I would like to provide the
hooks for painless integration in Indy, and if copyright doesn't
forbid it include them in Indy.  The problem is that Lexmark has
targettted the old BSD printing and Indy uses CUPS.  I can try to
tweak this but I don't have a Lexmark printer for testing.  In case you
have a Lexmark Z32 or a Z52 would you accept to help with tests?

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org