Re: kexpress better than krn?

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Birger Langkjer wrote:

> Den søn, 10 okt 1999 skrev du:
> > Donovan Rebbechi wrote:
> > >
> > > On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Kevin Forge wrote:

> > B) For a unix admin. ( even a novice one ) but not someone who doesn't
> > edit autoexec.bat
>
> I must admit, when they first adviced me to install my own newsserver, I
> thought they were tripping. I never got INN to work proberly.
>
> > D) I will cc any bug reports/recomendations to you and the maintainers
>
> 'delaybody' mode doesn't seem to work very well with krn, it probably
> collides with krn's own cache.

Is that a afeature where leafnode returns a fake body and then fetches it
in the next cycle?

If yes, you need to set krn's body cache to 0 days and exit krn before
fetching the bodies with leafnode.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Not mad, but bound more than a madman is (Romeo and Juliet, Act I Scene II)